Thursday, January 5, 2012

Some Little Additions

Between Christmas gifts & shopping the sales, We've added some new items around the house.

First up is the long awaited fireplace tools. 
We broke these babies out the day we got them home!



And they have a friend to keep them company,
Meet Mr. Mitten Drier --->


He has been on my wish list for a long time too!

Here he is doing his job---> 





Now to the dining room, for an addition to my platter addiction collection. I didn't have a deviled egg platter, and after making a new crab filled deviled egg last Easter I decided to be "on the lookout" for one. Found it for just $2!




And upstairs... My Purple Plan is coming together for the future master suite.


We received this wall plaque as a gift.  It's perfect for the purple bathroom.


These silver & purple woven boxes are going to be great for storage in the walk-in closet.


And this purple vase will replace the pine cone vase once spring rolls around!

We also added some outside items- I just have to get out and take some photos.
This cold weather is too much- luckily it's supposed to warm up this weekend, so I hope to have more to share early next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment