I was scouting out deals for the past few months, and found some great ones!
On a local community board I scooped up two sinks.
The first is an old pedestal sink for the master bath...
It was a bit dirty, but in excellent shape otherwise! Mike is a little hesitant about it- he is concerned that there won't be enough space on the top for his shaving stuff (which is kinda my point- I hate having that stuff out on the sink counter!)
My next sink find was also on a local community board, but this one was brand new!
It will go in the half bath downstairs- was exactly the style that I was thinking of...
I'm not 100% sure about the fixtures on this one- might need to swap them out... we'll see!
To go with the half bath vanity, we found this mirror at Lowe's...
I purchased the tub for the master bath online. crate in the barn. Here's a photo from the website I purchased it from:
It was my splurge (and I still have to buy the hardware for it, since I want it to match the pedestal sink faucets)... but it's cast iron and I LOVE it! I figured that it isn't too bad if I consider the money I saved on the sinks!
I'm a little worried about how they are going to get it up there- the crate says it's 650 lbs. (thank goodness for free shipping- wouldn't want to pay for that one by the pound, ha ha!)
The two commodes have also been purchased, but they aren't anything exciting so I didn't bother with photos!

No comments:
Post a Comment