Thursday, October 9, 2014

October Yard Sale Finds!

Just when I expect yard sale season to come to an end, we get some really good finds!

Here's what I brought home...

For the Dining Room:
Oval platter with blue & purple flowers
$2


Round platter with yellow flowers
$1



Round fancy bowl (perfect for mashed potatoes!)
$3







A gravy boat
$1

Christmas decorations:
Church candle holder
$3
Icicle glass ornaments
$3 for 11 of them



For the Kitchen:
Antique Whisk
$4











 These are selling for $10-20 online.
Antique berry juicer/strainer (not sure if that's really the name!)
$6







 These seem to be around $10-15 online.

Photography Collectibles:
Elkay Film Developer Tank
$1










I'm most excited about this one.  After a quick search, I found them selling for $20-$30.



It's not like I'm going to be selling any of them, but it's always fun to find out that something I liked is worth more than I paid for it!

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty little finds. Thanks for sharing. You are one of the features today at the Anything Blue Friday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to this week's party. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2014/10/anything-blue-friday-week-74.html I hope to see you again at the little blue soiree. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete