I had a moment of hesitation... Did we really need this?
Last weekend it was so nice out! I took the opportunity to work on the bench. Happily, we had already bought some white wood stain in anticipation of painting more of the picket fence... so I had all of the materials I needed on hand.
Once it was dry, we put it out at the end of our back driveway.
I dug around in the workshop and found a flower pot to put next to it... I still have to buy some plants for it!
Mike already teases that I have an addiction to old chairs!
But then I thought about how we have all this property- we need a place to sit & enjoy it! ...And the price was certainly right!!!!
So into the back of the car it went!
This was also the same yard sale that we picked up the ceiling medallion at.
A good day! :)
A good day! :)
Last weekend it was so nice out! I took the opportunity to work on the bench. Happily, we had already bought some white wood stain in anticipation of painting more of the picket fence... so I had all of the materials I needed on hand.
Once it was dry, we put it out at the end of our back driveway.
This post has a photo of what it looked like last week. It was taken after the little Leyland Cypress was planted, but before the bench was placed.
I dug around in the workshop and found a flower pot to put next to it... I still have to buy some plants for it!

No comments:
Post a Comment