Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Bathroom Decor

Here are some extra shots of decorating in the master bathroom...

This little grouping is on top of the antique dresser.  I use the teacup to place my rings in (nice & far from any drains!)  The canister holds cotton balls.  The little white jar is an antique cold cream jar- appropriate for the bathroom!


The white shelf was fun to decorate.  I like how there isn't a back on it, so the purple shows through and the white accessories really pop!

The peacock feathers were given to us by Mike's former co-worker- he raised them and sent over some feathers from his birds!







The Tiffany vase that's holding the feathers was a wedding gift from one of my former co-workers.

The other little jars I bought at various yard sales.  It's fun having little things like that to hunt for!

Finally, here's a close up of the hooks.  These match the TP holder & towel ring.  They're nice & sturdy to hold our robes, plus a towel.

There's still a lot of odds & ends we're wrapping up with the kitchen renovation- we have a list of minor things for the contractor to address (he hasn't been around much lately).  Now that we're both back to work after the holidays, it's a little slower going on the painting & decorating front... We're packing up all the holiday decorations and now trying to decide what to put where for the "usual" decor.  I'll post more pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment