Here's the laundry room floor tile, with the spacers in place...
There was a few days before he'd be able to get back to grout, and we had all of the priming stuff out from the kitchen, so we ran up and primed the ceiling and walls up here!
And then the grout was added... we chose a very light gray. It always gets messier, before looking better!
| From the hallway doorway |
![]() |
| From the corner on the same wall as the hallway door |
And a few days later, we have this...
![]() |
| From the hallway door |
![]() |
| Reverse |
I still need to wipe it down another time to get rid of the film on the tile. I want to get in there and paint the walls before we install the sink or bring up the washer & dryer.
I guess it's a good thing the master bedroom is sitting empty, since it allowed them to set up the little tile cutting station in there!






No comments:
Post a Comment