Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Roof Progress

I'm thrilled to write that the roofers have arrived!
They came early Saturday morning and got right to work...





They were back on Monday to finish up the other side.

I love the little snow/ice guards!

The standing seam metal sections of roof still have to go on, but our contractor wants to wait a little bit so that the gutter & siding guys aren't standing on them as they work (potentially denting them).  

We've had several torrential rain storms in the past two days, and I'm happy to report it's mostly dry inside.  There's a little bit of leaking where the metal roofing meets the house, but the contractor is going to put some flashing up to hold us over until the metal roofing is completed.

Next up should be the windows!
They've been ordered and should arrive in a day or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment