Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

We had lots of labor going on this Labor Day Weekend!

It'll be a few days for me to detail all of it, but here are the highlights:
-digging
-wallpaper steaming
-painting
-subfloor installing
-more painting

But before the work started, we kicked off the weekend by going to a flea market...
I look forward to this one the entire year!

I only ended up coming home with this medium size enamel pot (disregard the little purse I was using for scale!)

It'll look really cute with greens at Christmas, filled with apples in the fall, or with some kind of salad for a 4th of July BBQ (these are the things I daydream about while deciding to get it!)
Best part is it was only $3 :)


Mike also came home with something... this pick ax for $10.

He had just bought one from Lowes a few weeks ago, and the handle broke the first time he used it!

So, now he has a nice sturdy antique one :)

And just in time... since he definitely needed it this weekend.

More to come on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment