We primed and then ended up with three coats of the gray AND the white. I wasn't expecting it to take so many coats, but am happy we did it now rather than realizing it needed it later!
There are still a few spots that I need to touch up on the wainscoting. I hope to complete that tonight.
Here are photos of where we are now...
| Still need to paint the door... |
| Sink/vanity goes here |
We brought the new sink & vanity up from the basement, where we were storing it.
We want to get the lighting in before we put the sink in though, so it's easier to get in there with the ladder.
I found some pivot mirrors that I like in Restoration Hardware... hoping I can find a cheaper version somewhere!
I know I need to update the to do list, but am avoiding it since I know we're still behind schedule! Ha!
Ah well!
Oh my gosh! This is really coming together now. It won't be long now and that paint color is perfect. I still love the tile too!
ReplyDelete