Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Catching Up- June Edition

Here are some random updates and things that were too small for a post of their own...

The lilac bushes that we moved from the side of the house are doing well... 
I'm so happy that the transplant didn't kill them!  
Hopefully next year they'll be blooming again! 



Balloon season is upon us.  We love seeing them- the novelty has not worn off!




I cleaned up the little shelf made out of crates.  

I was going to paint it, but once all the grime was washed away, you could see the writing on the side.
I liked it, so just ended up applying a clear coat (left over from the sign project) to protect it.

We were going to put it in the Nautical bedroom, but I can't decide where (the kid has too many toys!)  
For now it's sitting in the Well House.



No comments:

Post a Comment